tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 06 12:09:15 1999

Re: Translating the word "Klingon" into other languages?

Wow, this could be scary!

<down to business>

I now have English, Klingon, and German. Only 47 more to go.

I think I will go have a word with some localizers. I hope they are all "Trekkies" (I would hate to
have to try to explain the term to someone who does not even know what a Klingon *is*. :-)

If anyone has any other languages to offer up, please feel free! The info will be publicly available
when its done for any who are interested....

michka