tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 05 06:24:57 1999

Re: qISmaS

> For converting, try my applet at
>
> http://web.meson.org/calendars/

Interesting! I was not quite that ambitious, I was just doing stuff people needed for applications,
so I was done after Hijri and Hebrew were taken care of. :)

> I wasn't asking for information; my point was that things
> don't necessarily have sensible translations, especially (but
> not only) culturally-specific things.

I agree. So does anyone have a translation concept for Christmas that is more than just a
transliteration? What would "Christmas" look like to a member of the warrior race (no insults
please!)?

Michael

Back to archive top level