tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 22 11:30:44 1999

Re: reH Su'ba'pa' quS yInuD. / KLBC

> > qen  jItaHvIS  qaSchoHlu'pu'.

pagh, I wrote this last night, and now I've had a few hours sleep. I realize
I was "thinking in English"and it doesn't translate to Klingon. Egad! what
did I do here? (I was sober, honest) The passive wording I attempted doesn't
work. I'd like to know if/how you could say it, but for now let me try this
again........

            qen jIHvaD qaSpu' wanI'.

I suppose I could say <qen jIHDaq qaSpu' wanI'> 'cuz that's literally what
happened, but it's too wierd, even for my twisted brain. I'm trying. Hard.
                                                            pIl'o'

Back to archive top level