tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 22 08:43:32 1999

Re: reH Su'ba'pa' quS yInuD. / KLBC

I imagine that there are two kinds of men receiving this post:

1. Those who sit, mouth agape, eyes wide, devouring every word.

2. Those who desperately wish they knew enough Klingon to be in
group #1.

While you still put noun suffixes on verbs and have a few rather
interesting grammatical constructions here that the BG will
address, I think you do a great service to the Klingon
community by posting messages in Klingon which provide a great
incentive to many of our beginning readers to get this language
down pat really fast.

You greatly assist the BG by making people really want to learn
to read...

charghwI' 'utlh

On Sun, 22 Aug 1999 01:15:41 -0800 Pillow <[email protected]>
wrote:

> qen  jItaHvIS  qaSchoHlu'pu'.
>
> HIq  vIjabtaHvIS  yopwaHHom  runqu'  vItuQtaH.
>
> machchu'qu'  yopwaHHomvam'e'.
>
> quSDaq  HIq  Humqu'  lIchchoHlu'pu'  'e'  vISovbe'.
>
> quSvetlhDaq  vIba'ta'.
>
> pay'  vIHotchoHchu'.  'uptaH  ghu'.   jIQeH.   jImogh.
>
> tuQmoHvaD  pa'Daq  vItuQHa'moHtaHvIS  jIHoj.
>
> Say'law'taH  yopwaH  HomwIj  'e'  vItu'.
>
> puchpa'Daq  jISay''eghchoHmoHlI'.
>
> 'ach  DIrwIj  vISay'laHbe'chu'.
>
> *soap  vIlo'pu'  'ej  *detergent  vIlo'pu'  'ej  *isopropyl  vIlo'pu'.
>
> 'ach  loQ  'o'wIj  ('o' ngechwIj?)  Humlaw'taw'.
>
> DIrwIjvo'  Qopchu'meH  pughHom  Hum  'ej
> vIloSnISta'.                          pIl'o'
>
> ski:  pIl'o' whines about the tenacious stickiness of Schnapps.

Will Martin
UVA ITC Computer Support Services

Back to archive top level