tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 22 09:21:35 1999

Re: New Word List update

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999 17:32:34 -0400 (EDT) Thomas West
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Is there going to be a update soon for the New Word list?

As soon as my life changes. Could be any minute now.

There should be five new words or more from Okrand sometime soon
whenever he gets around to his commitment to the Friends of
Maltz. Their appearance will definitely be pressure to update
the list. Until then, I'll get to it when I can.

So far as I know, the only thing missing from the list are:

tatlh - to return (something to where it was) (verb, takes an
object)
Qun - god, supernatural being (noun - uses language)

Also, misc stuff from the body text of KGT, but not in the word
list at the end of KGT.

If anyone knows of anything else, please let me know.

> Live long and prosper!

charghwI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level