tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 07 22:38:22 1999

Re: KLBC

In a message dated 8/8/99 1:31:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected]
writes:

<< ja pagh

 comment from another post I made "so palm pilot I purchase it not". would
 this be correct.... vaj,toch De'wI' vIje'be'..? I'm tryin' to practice
 recasting since that seems to be very important because of the limited
 vocabulary to work with.    Also to think more Klingon.   trIQ

not to infringe on the work of pagh here...

I prefer the WinCE machines, if only for the mini-Office apps and familiarity
to windows, and a keyboard.  Even the ones without a keyboard are cool, since
they play mp3's and are in color.  But I would like to see a Palm Pilot
Klingon Translator sometime ('ej toch tlhIngan mu'ghom vIlegh vIneH).  maj.

tu'loD

Back to archive top level