tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 05 18:56:00 1999

Hello

tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'.

That said, I am here to learn. But I do ask you all a favor. There is this
game I play, and one of my allies, a gent who goes by the name QI'tu (I know
what that means), posted this message to one of our message boards. He may
even be one of your members. I have a vague idea that he is asking who can
speak tlhIngan Hol, and that those who can will be good leaders (of course I
could be way off...) Can you help me translate his message?

	naDev tlhInganpu' tu'lu'. Hechlu' meH QaQ jajvam! maj Hegh!

Thanks,
Angela

Back to archive top level