tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 18 17:58:07 1998

re: Cutaway poster of Bird of Prey

>There are still more words coming. For anyone who can find it,
>Okrand wrote the legend for a poster of a cutaway Bird Of Prey
>that supposedly has lots of new words on it. I have not found it
>yet. When I learn more, I'll post to the list. Especially, I'll
>post any online source for this poster, if I can get the URL.
>
>I just did some searches and could not find it. I half suspect
>it is not published yet...
>
>But as a group, we have resources, yes?
>
>charghwI' 'utlh

- - - - - - - - - - - - End of Original Message - - - - - - - - - - - -
I am sorry this is not in tlhingan-Hol, but I am not yet fluent enough to
attempt this long of a message.  Pick up the current issue of Star Trek
Communicator magazine.  In the center is the mail order shop "Quark's
Bazaar".  They have this poster (for I beleive $20 dollars) as well as
several others (Klingon Recruitment Poster) and other nice items, including a
large Bird of Prey statue.
Qapla

Back to archive top level