tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 20 01:59:05 1998

Re: KLBC: Pronunciation

When you pronounce the <tlh> you do not not have to
smile. Actually, you can channel the air that is being forced
out of the sides of your mouth thru the front by not smiling.
I mean that initially the air is forced thru the sides, but after
the air hits the sides of your cheeks and is forced out the front
of your mouth.  I have never noticed any Klingon smiling when
talking and making that vocalization.

So, my advice to you is,"Do NOT smile!"
>From a tera'ngan that might be a sign of weakness.

Qapla'
Julian

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam

What are we going to do today...?
What we do everyday...try to take over the world!

Back to archive top level