tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 18 20:49:11 1998

KLBC searching for thlIngan word

>What *exactly* do you mean by "glory"? Do you mean the respect earned from
>others after a great achievement, such as a battle? The feeling you yourself
>derive from the achievement? Something intrinsic in the achievement itself?
>

>that's what I'm here for. If you can include some context, I am sure I can
>help you find a suitable phrase.
>

>pagh

  The context I am looking for is in the sense of respect from great
achivements.  In the sense of glory AND honour.  The phrase I am working on
sees the two as seperate aspects that a great warrior posesses. Does that
make sense? (ie: am I making sense? ;) ) Thanks again.

~v~ QaneS ~v~

Back to archive top level