tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 09 21:35:42 1998

Marc Okrands number

yIleS! Dr Okrands number has been published, for years... I too was suprised to find him listed in the book, here, over six years ago. Then I thought, "what would _I_ talk to him about?" After some thought, I realized that he would also be appearing at a local convention soon. (Something he does quite often enough. He has come to the qep'a'mey!) So I went to the Con, where I new he wanted to meet with us. Three hours, in a classroom environment, in '92! Right after the new TKD had come out. If you are serious, he will gladly spend as much time as convenient, talking and listening to you! Ask DloraH about Praxis. Two dinners, breakfast, endless hours probing the nuances of tlhIngan Hol. All that and an article in the HolqeD{{:-) Search your calendar for a date and loction near you. Dr. Okrand will be at the Farpoint 6, Baltimore MD. On Friday, Hosted by the IKBF, there will be a Klingon Feast. If you are serious, meet me there. Appologies for the Advert, pagh yIqIm! Advertising (sincerely Fan-based)follows: INFO: http://www.bernan.com/~btaylor/ikbf/ikbf-feast.html
I maybe wrong, but I'm always Qor'etlh. Very Amateur Klingonist {toH jIDoH {{:-)} qepHom Victim for the Klingon Language Institute. {qo'mey poSmoH Hol} -- language opens worlds -- / {nuq, vISaH?} - What, me worry? - {Qapla'!}
DO YOU YAHOO!?