tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 08 14:35:45 1998

Re: Marc Okrands number

ghItlh "CyberPete iHaveNone":

>Mark Okrands number is XXX-XXX-XXXX

"CyberPete iHaveNone", if I found your home number and posted it to
thousands of people who were interested in you, would you be happy? I don't
think so.( I don't mean to be overly hard on you, but this was a Really Big
boo-boo on your part.) If you wish to contact Marc Okrand, leave a post on
the news.startrek.com ng startrek.klingon. He checks in every so often.
Don't call him. None of us really have to, and if we did, we'd have his
number already, and he'd have ours.

I think - rather, I am 100% positive - that it would be Very Bad to call
Marc Okrand uninvited. We have his cooperation - we value this. If he is
harrassed, we could lose his support, and then - Where Would We Be???

I assume Holtej will remove the number from the archives. Please, no one
have the lack of tact to bother this private man to whom we are so indebted.

A replacement proverb is REALLY in order here...

Qermaq

Back to archive top level