tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 04 14:24:30 1998

RE: jIcheghta'!

lab ra'yIn:

> tuqaw'a'?
>
> I just wanted to reintroduce myself.  Some of you old regulars may
> remember me from a couple years ago.

Welcome back, ra'yIn. My name is pagh, and I am the current Beginners'
Grammarian. When you left, this job was probably done by SuStel or Qov, but
both have honorably retired. As I'm sure you know already, whenever you want
help with a post, mark it for my attention with the letters KLBC.

> Incidentally, I still haven't really learned the language to any great
> extent yet, so I'll probably just do a lot of lurking and reading with
> the occasional Paramount Hol update.  But, maybe I'll try to  interact
> a little more this time around.  Qapla'!

Don't be afraid to post. The only way to improve is to practice, and you
need to practice both reading AND writing.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level