tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 04 15:21:54 1998

Re: jIcheghta'!

"Andeen, Eric" wrote:

> Welcome back, ra'yIn. My name is pagh, and I am the current Beginners'
> Grammarian. When you left, this job was probably done by SuStel or Qov, but
> both have honorably retired. As I'm sure you know already, whenever you want
> help with a post, mark it for my attention with the letters KLBC.

Thanks for the welcome.  Yeah, I think Qov was just beginning when I
left before.  I'll be sure to direct any such posts your way!

> Don't be afraid to post. The only way to improve is to practice, and you
> need to practice both reading AND writing.

It's not a matter of desire, but one of time.  I do want to eventually
learn more, but I can't commit full time to it.  I've got pretty good
recognition and basic reading skills down (hence I read most of the
messages), but I don't have the vocab recall to compose my own without
consulting the books and taking a lot time.  I know that this is simply
one step in the process.  Unfortunately, free time is something I don't
find a lot of these days.  I'll try to post some small things here or
there!

-ra'yIn

Back to archive top level