tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 04 13:29:30 1998

jIcheghta'!

tuqaw'a'?

I just wanted to reintroduce myself.  Some of you old regulars may
remember me from a couple years ago.  I'm the one that coined the term
"Paramount Hol" and dedicated a web page to the analysis thereof?
(Incidentally, I am planning on getting back in the swing of things with
that, if anyone would like to submit something you've heard).  Due to
unforeseen circumstances, I left the list and the KLI for a while, but I
have finally gotten a chance to return!  I used to go by mIqIraH, but
since unsubbing for a year or two, I haven't used that name for a
while.  In fact, I don't like it.  My new Klingon name is ra'yIn, based
on my real first name.

Incidentally, I still haven't really learned the language to any great
extent yet, so I'll probably just do a lot of lurking and reading with
the occasional Paramount Hol update.  But, maybe I'll try to interact a
little more this time around.  Qapla'!

-ra'yIn

Back to archive top level