tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 18 19:59:08 1998

Re: <MAILING LIST>, yIQongbe'choH!

At 11:09 98-03-18 -0800, charghwI' wrote:
}Just to clarify, there has been an "event" on the server where
}necessary maintenance inadvertantly kicked several of us
}(including me) off the list. Our excellent administrators have
}attended to this and I believe we are all back now.

jIH mulajHa'law'mo' jabbI'ID ngevwI' jabbI'IDmey law' vIjangnIS.  vaghleS
nuSuch je loDnalwI' qorDu', vaj petuv.  QIt KLBCmey vIjang.

I seem to have been one of those bumped, and therefore have quite a bit of
mail to catch up on.  I also have in-laws visiting next week, so be patient
re: KLBCs.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level