tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 18 19:17:56 1998

Re: TKD AND KGT

You missed an important one: KLBC.  It stands for "Klingon Language
Beginners' <Something: Corner, Conference, whatever.  The person who
invented the acronym cannot remember.>

If you have a question for the Beginners' Grammarian (Qov), put "KLBC" at
the beginning of your subject line.  This flags the message for Qov so she
knows that there's a beginner with a question, or with some Klingon text
which should be looked over.  It also tells everyone else to keep away from
answering the message (the grammar and vocabulary, that is) until Qov has
gone over it and posted a reply.

SuStel
Stardate 98212.5