tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 13 08:57:32 1998

Re: puqloDwI' lut

ja' charghwI'

> qechwIj Dayaj'a'. I don't think that I am using an idiom here. Since
there
> is a word for week and that a week has some number (the exact number is
> left to the reader) of days, I have specified an unnumbered amount of
days
> at the end of the week.
Recognize that it is an idiom to consider these days to be at
the "end" of the week. When I look at the calendar, Sunday is
at the BEGINNING of the week. Klingons might consider it the
MIDDLE of the week. We don't know. But they are indeed the
"resting days" of the week. I agree with pagh on this one.
<<<

jIyaj 'ach tera'nganpu'vaD jIghItlh 'ej qechvam luyaj.

*BTW*, qaStaHvIS jajmeyvam, not jIleS {{{;-{)>.

SI'IluD
wa'Hu' jIboghbe'

Back to archive top level