tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 16 19:24:53 1998

Re: puqloDwI' lut

ja'pu' charghwI':
>Recognize that it is an idiom to consider these days to be at
>the "end" of the week. When I look at the calendar, Sunday is
>at the BEGINNING of the week. Klingons might consider it the
>MIDDLE of the week. We don't know. But they are indeed the
>"resting days" of the week. I agree with pagh on this one.

ja' SI'IluD:
>jIyaj 'ach tera'nganpu'vaD jIghItlh 'ej qechvam luyaj.

tera'ngan jIH, 'ach <Hogh jaj Qav> vIyajchu'be'.

If you say "final day of the week" to me, I have no idea which one
you mean.  *My* first thought is actually Friday.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level