tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 11 15:16:04 1998

RE: puqloDwI' lut

wa' QaghHom vInop: <qaStaHvIS Hogh jajmey Qab>

{Qab} is theragen, a nerve gas. {Qav} is probably what you were looking
for - the final days of the week, referring to the weekend. That is a
bit of an English idom. Perhaps <Hogh leSmeH jajmey>.

pagh

Back to archive top level