tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 08 11:58:16 1998

Re: German & Portuguese TKD

Voragh wrote:

>: THis is a great oppertunity to find errors and make corrections
>: in the old German TKD.
>:
>: I say let that be your first priority!
>
>qech QaQ.  And when you're done, send them to the KLI for inclusion on their
>web site or, at the very least, a link to your own.  That way people who buy
>DOW will be able to easily print out the file and annotate their copies.
>
>Has anybody done anything similar with the Portuguese TKD?

    As I should be the only portuguese/klingon student (till now
I didn't meet anyone else). Well, I have the portuguese version
of Dictionary and it's have lot of small problems.
    I sent a letter (via air-mail) 2 month ago to the editor
explaining the problems. I have corrected most of errs, but I
didn't receive any reply from him untill now.
    The portuguese-klingon Dictionary MUST has a revision.

Edy

Back to archive top level