tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 07 22:12:47 1998

Re: English - thlIngan - german

At 16:00 98-03-07 -0800, qoror wrote:
}
}KSAE 'oHnIS --- Klingon-spräche-anfänger-ecke.
}
}German BG wIghajnISchugh jIcho'laH.
}*German* HolvaD jIpo'qu'.
}jIjatlhtaHvIS jIyuDHa'.
}jIthlIv'a'?
}
}(wIghajnISbe' jabII'IDvam naQ yIbuSHa')

The people who need to agree to accept German on the list probably include
KLI director Lawrence, assistant director ~mark, listmanintainer (and keeper
of the FAQ) Holtej and the listowner, whose name I don't rememeber.

Lawrence has responded but neither objected nor endorsed the idea, ~mark is
behind on the list, and the other two don't read the list.  After that's
been decided, I think that the post of German BG would be a good one to
have, and ~mark appoints BGs.  So I'm going to wait for ~mark to catch up.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level