tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 03 07:16:32 1998

Re: Did you receive my msg?

On 1 Mar 1998 23:40:14 -0300, you wrote:
>Sorry to send this msg private for you but I sent the
>first copy for KLI 27/02 and I didn't see any reply yet.

That's only two days!  If something is ignored for a week, then a
reminder is appropriate.  Otherwise, be patient.  I promise to answer
it in the next day or so.

>If you had replied that, please forgive me. I don not intend
>to annoy my mentor!!  :-))

To be perfectly honest, your repeated attempts to translate rather
advanced material will soon start to annoy me a little. :-)  I told
you a few weeks ago to "...try to stay away from topics that don't
have established vocabulary, and wait for a while before tackling
translation of someone else's writings."  I meant it.  I'll do this
one, but I'll probably throw further things like this back at you.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level