tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 03 07:26:00 1998

Re: Picking a name?

> : I choose a name from one of my favorite movies and spelled it using
Klingon
>  >: sounds. A few people have commented on the reference. Others, I suspect,
>  >: don't care.

My name means included by bonding (into the Klingon race).  However, the
syllables I have used to make up my name cannot legally be used alone as
words.  I extracted them from bound words, which we at KLI agree is not a
legal method to get new words.  We await our words from Marc Okrand.

peHruS

peH comes for peHghep = Age of Inclusion
ruS comes from ruStay = Bonding Ritual

Back to archive top level