tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 03 05:26:13 1998

Re: ram Hurgh

According to Christiane Scharf:

> ja' m109 :
>
> > Speaking about 'walking the fields'would it be acceptable to say
> >
> > *Dat jIghoS*    I go everywhere or *Dat jIyIt*  I walk everywhere
> > qelayn
> > --
> > m109
> <I walk the fields> was probably a bad translation.

It most certainly is.

> Can you understand my thoughts now? Is my Klingon sentence okay then?

Not really.

> There are certainly better ways to say that, but it had to end in
> {-oS}... So, is it acceptable?

You are apparently trying to write poetry in a language in
which you can't quite perfectly handle prose. Your mission is
hopeless. Abandon it.

> HovqIj

charghwI'

Back to archive top level