tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 16 17:32:57 1998

Re: Klingon Actors' Addresses Available

Opps! I just noticed I didn't include any {tlhIngan Hol} in that one.

HIvqa' veqlargh!

I had a few sentences prepared for the end of that post, but I
accidentally sent it before I pasted them in; and they aren't that great
out of context, so they are lost to the void.  Too bad!  They would've
probably been good fodder for the grammarians too.

I'll post this as a lame make-up for the lack of {tlhIngan Hol}.

pongwIj chu' vIDel.

I wanted to drop down to just {Dawut}  but Hotmail requires a first and
last name.  First I had {Klingon Ambassador}, then I changed it to
{Dawut Duy'a'}, but I wanted to drop the "ambassador" part in either
language.  I didn't want to put my name right next to a canonical word
so as to avoid confusing beginners.  So, since I can't just have {Dawut}
with Hotmail, I'm including both my names, Terran and Klingon.  Hotmail
won't allow angled brackets <> or parenthesis ( ) and when I tried
brackets [ ] it messed them up as \[  \]  which is why my name showed up
as   Dawut  \[Dave\]   which isn't what I wanted.  So, alas, it's  Dawut
*Dave* from now on.  Sorry for the mess and this much-too-lengthy
explanation.

DaHjaj, ratlh vaghvatlh cha' jajmey.