tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 17 13:43:04 1998

Re: jIpaw. jIlegh. jIchargh.

tlhob SuStel:
> > Why not just
> >
> > rIghmo' pe'eghlaH.
> > Because he is lame, he can keep score.

jang Qov:
> I did not want to lose the information that he can be YOUR
> scorekeeper. Perhaps that is relevant to the game.

I may have lost track... but wasn't the original submission
something like that... and you didn't like it because it sounded
like his being lame caused him to be able to keep score?

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]

Back to archive top level