tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 16 17:08:00 1998

Klingon Actors' Addresses Available

Sunday, August 16, 1998

Greetings.

I have recently acquired a Celebrity Address book,
which includes the principle actors, guest actors,
and re-occuring charactor actors for Star Trek,
Star Wars, X-Files, Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica,
etc.

The Trek section includes all series and films, with
a special section for the Klingons of Star Trek.

The book lists the actors' mailing addresses, sometimes
a street address and sometimes a P.O. box.

The Klingons listed in the book are:

actor - character
Mary Kay Adams - Grilka
Tige Andrews -Kras
Michael Ansara - Kang
Vaugh Armstrong - Klingon
Brian Bonsall - Alexander, son of Worf
Todd Bryant - Klaa
William Campbell - Koloth
John Colicos - Kor
Roxann Dawson - B'Ellana Torres
Michael Dorn - Worf
Robert Easton - Klingon Judge
Tony Epper - Drunken Klingon
Jennifer Gatti - Ba'el
Richard Herd - L'Kor
Susan Howard - Mara
John Larroquette - Maltz
Christopher Lloyd - Kruge
Barbara March - Lursa
Craig Richard Nelson - Krag
Tricia O'Neil - Kurak/Korinas
Robert O'Reilly - Gowron
Suzie Plakson - K'Ehleyr
Christopher Plummer - Chang
Tim Russ - Devor
John Schuck - Kamarag
Tony Todd - Kurn
Gwynyth Walsh - B'Etor
David Warner - Gorkon
Fritz Weaver - Kovat

whew! Ok, so, If you want to write to any of these Klingon actors, drop
me a line and I'll reply with their mailing address. For obvious
reasons, I won't post their addresses in a public forum.

*****
Dawut (Dave)
[email protected]
[email protected]