tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 23 18:16:52 1997

Re: HolQeD Update

ghItlh Lawrence:

>The September 1997 issue of HolQeD (volume six, number three; whole
>number 23) was taken to the printer today. This is the new printer, the
>one who managed the last issue though with much confusion and pulling of
>hair. I still miss the previous printer whom we used for about four
>years.....

qatlh ghItlhwI' chu' wIlo'taH? vum 'e' mev'a' latlh'?
Why are we using a new printer? Did the other one close his shop?

jagh law' law' jup law' puS! chaq *Viacom*meH vum ghItlhwI'ma' chu'!
}}:0]

Qermaq

Back to archive top level