tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 20 13:23:35 1997

Re: KLBC: The Unforgettable

ghItlh Qov
>If you wanted to say it absolutely literally, you'd choose something like:
>"Kahless, whom none can forget"
>{qeylIS'e' lIjlaHbogh pagh}

I'd like it that way, but I think we got it another way on a Skybox card.
Let's see... oh drat.  But I could have sworn I saw {qeylIS'e'
lIjlaHbe'bogh vay'} from there somewhere.  I also remember slightly
disliking the translation, but accepting it under the grinding wheels of
canon.  {qeylIS'e' lIjlaHbogh pagh} is better, but it is probably analogous
(if I remember correctly) to saying something like "Kahless the
Nonforgettable."
Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level