tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 11 05:06:02 1997

Re:

Qum Qov:
>If the conversation was slow, on a restricted topic and allowed a fair
>amount of repetition could we count thirty or forty who could do it?  Am I
>wildly optimistic or short? Does it count if the other person spends four of
>the five minutes looking up things in the dictionary? :)

Nice to see someone placing such good stock in the qualifications. One true
minute of slow, belabored, unspontaneous speech on a restricted topic?
"Wildly optimistic" is the most ironic phrase you could have used. I believe
the spirit of your message was definitely enthusiastic, but the concessions
made in it, well, I wasn't at qep'a', but certainly you can say anything you
want about Klingonists depending on where your standards are.

Guido

Back to archive top level