tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Sep 11 04:16:29 1997

Re: music scale (was Re: yu-bIm-'egh

On 10 Sep 97 at 20:59, William H. Martin wrote:

> I think that if we use a modern accordian (since it is one of
> the instruments Okrand gives us) or keyboard, we are bound to
> use tempered scales, unless you are willing to retune your own
> instrument.

Would be nice if this was needed for (at least some form of) Klingon
music. Perhaps it might give me the opportunity to finally use that
tuning system on my Roland E-68 for something. ;-)

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:[email protected]    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level