tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 10 20:34:16 1997

Re: KLBC: lo' Orkand *German slang* mu'mey tlhInganHolDaq ?

ghItlh Qov
> When people use English grammar in Klingon I can sometimes guess what they
> mean, but I suspect you are using German grammar and I don't know it, so
I'm
> having a hard time.  An English translation would help next time.

I live in Germany and I do speak some German, so if you [{tlhIH}]
want I could help a little if there are problems.

da Hiasl, did you know there is a German TKD?!
It has the same size as the english version and looks like one of those
Langenscheidt Dictionaries, but it has a big "K" on it.

muHwI'
Stardate 97694.5

Back to archive top level