tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 30 09:47:46 1997

Re: SEV TREK in Klingon

On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, Alan Anderson wrote:

> I took up the challenge of translating SEV TREK comics into Klingon,
> with what I think are somewhat reasonable results.  See the first one:
>
>   http://www.sev.com.au/toonzone/sevtrek/klingontoon.htm

majQa'!  Dojqu' mu'meylIj!

I'm proud to have passed on the request.

> John Cook liked my translation comments enough to post them along with
> the comic strip.  He unfortunately ignored my plea that the uppercase
> "I" and lowercase "l" be distinguishable. :-(

I think he did a fair job - if I look for it I can tell the difference.
Not much worse than TKD did.....

> He wants to know if and how the KLI should be mentioned on the Klingon
> comics page.  Any suggestions?  Do we have a "banner"? :-)

Why not the "medal" logo and the "qo'mey poSmoH Hol" slogan with a link to
www.kli.org?

** joel anderson * [email protected] * http://umn.edu/~joela **
    *** QI'tu' Holmey ghot Holmey je vIlo'chugh, ***
    *** 'ach parmaq  vIghajbe', vaj jIchuSchoHqu'***
  *** [email protected]   ****  [email protected] ***

Back to archive top level