tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 30 07:51:14 1997

SEV TREK in Klingon

I took up the challenge of translating SEV TREK comics into Klingon,
with what I think are somewhat reasonable results.  See the first one:

  http://www.sev.com.au/toonzone/sevtrek/klingontoon.htm

John Cook liked my translation comments enough to post them along with
the comic strip.  He unfortunately ignored my plea that the uppercase
"I" and lowercase "l" be distinguishable. :-(

He wants to know if and how the KLI should be mentioned on the Klingon
comics page.  Any suggestions?  Do we have a "banner"? :-)

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
    proud member of the Klingon Language Institute since 1995

Back to archive top level