tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 30 16:38:39 1997

Re: klingon fonts

ghItlh Dawut:

>I am honored to use the official Klingon font of the Klingon Language
>Institute, which I ordered from the KLI website...The KLI font disk came
>quickly in the mail on a specially labeled floppy
>disk. Aside from the usefulness of the font itself, the floppy disk is
>a collector's item and possibly my favorite floppy disk.

Do'Ha' jIloSlI' (pagh jIloStaH?)

I ordered the disk a long time ago (June) - and sent two emails to Lawrence
about the fact that no disk has arrived, although they are payed for. I know
Lawrence is a busy person and doesn't check his email too too often (that is
understandable) but I need to find out what happened. If any of you contact
him in your daily travels, could you do me the honor of mentioning this to
him? (The latest email was entitled "Have Not Received Items".)

batlh SuHeghjaj

Qermaq

Back to archive top level