tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 13 17:38:29 1997

Re: MUSH CLASS

Qov wrote:
>}9am -- or 10, or 11, or 12 noon, depending on specifically where in
>}North America you live -- is too early?  Maybe you're misunderstanding
>}something about the conversion between various time zones.  Or maybe
>}I'm misunderstanding just how late you regularly sleep in. :-)

0900 hrs is quite early for me, considering I never wake up earlier than
around 1130 hrs PDT (I could actually drive to you, if you so preferred,
looking up the address in the directory..), not to mention I don't usually
get on the 'net until 1600 or so (as much as I'd like to leave my computer
on all weekend...).

>For anyone ho *can't* make it, I'm logging the lectures and if neither of
>this week's students contacts me with objections to having the transcript
>shared, I'll send it to anyone who asks.

That would be good... please send it this way, thanks.

Qapla'

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level