tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 13 14:42:43 1997

Re: MUSH CLASS

e{enAt 19:01 97-10-12 -0700, Worf wrote:
}Qov wrote:
}>Yes, there will be a beginner level tlhIngan Hol class Sunday, October 12th
}>on the MUSH, at 09h00 Pacific time, that's 17h00 Grenwich time.
}
}Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko) writes:
}>Qov, care to repeat it at a later time, say perhaps 2000 hrs PDT on Monday,
}>13th Oct?  There are a few of us who'd benefit in North America... (The
}>time when I'll get up that early is when I'm' going for my ham class &
}>exam, 24, 25th oct)
}
}9am -- or 10, or 11, or 12 noon, depending on specifically where in
}North America you live -- is too early?  Maybe you're misunderstanding
}something about the conversion between various time zones.  Or maybe
}I'm misunderstanding just how late you regularly sleep in. :-)

For anyone ho *can't* make it, I'm logging the lectures and if neither of
this week's students contacts me with objections to having the transcript
shared, I'll send it to anyone who asks.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level