tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Oct 13 17:06:29 1997

Klingon Postal Course

Perhaps it would be wise to mention how much postage one should put on the
SASE... for International Reply Coupons are extremely expensive in Canada
(around CAD$3.50 *each*), and it is way cheaper to pick up some US
stamps... but I do now know how much postage I need to send with each
lesson (2 oz each? how much postage is required?) and so forth...

I'm' sure many of use have a friend with whom can purchase US stamps off
of... unless there's someone in Canada who's willing to hold it here...

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level