tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 10 16:09:10 1997

More translation Sentences

These are for the intermediate Klingonist. I have made them a little bit
tricky. Some of these are Recasting 101 excercises. Therefore there are
occasionally various acceptable ways to say it - but Qov will be the sole
arbiter.

Is walking on this vegetation illegal?

If you cannot communicate, how will you report?

Tomorrow we will have conquered Vulcan.

The emperor thinks he has new clothes, but he is naked.

My self-built computer has been infected.

It's tempting, isn't it? But you must not drink the water in the toilet.

Silly Qermaq! You have again forgotten to shine your and *torgh's shoes.

You must be willing to give someone's arm a knife slash if you want to join
our little army.

Look out! Can someone see you?

Qov will correct your completed translation. (Yes, do this one too.)

rut De' nIb luQumtaHvIS DIvI' Hol jatlhwI'pu' tlhIngan Hol jatlhwI'pu' je,
rurchuqbe'qu' mu'tlheghmey.

Qermaq

Back to archive top level