tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 08 01:45:36 1997

RE: KLBC

At 12:28 97-10-06 -0700, Kevin Burgess wrote:
I wrote
}3.	In MS Word 7 turn off the feature that underlines suspected spelling
}errors, because it will get confused when the memory buffer fills up from
too }many Qaghqoqmey.
}
}Unless: you build a "personal" dictionary of tlhIngan Hol mu'mey.

jIQoch. lI'be'.  The dictionary of words can't keep tranck of suffixes and
prefixes.  Ho often do you uild the same word in Klingon?  I think it would
be time-wasting build and not especially helpful for writing because we so
often construct words we've never used before.

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level