tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Oct 08 14:29:42 1997

RE: KLBC

  jatlh peSHIr:
Mmm, it doesn't seem to work, however. ;-)
Qapla'
peSHIr

Es solen langsam gehen. Warten Sie nur bschen, dan werden es arbeit genau fur sich.

I said it could be a long process. Wait a just a little bit, then it should work for you. Your Word'97 program, is this in Deutche, or Nederlandishe? Perhaps you are stressing your system if it already has several languages to support with the F7-Spellcheck/Grammer function.

ValwI'na' jIH,
nuqneH,  vISaH'a' nuqjatlh? "{{:-)/*/
{What, me worry?}

PS: What is a good font file to use for these languages. I'm not getting the support I need for umlautes, etc... Ich bedanke dich. (Sorry I don't remember enough Nederlandishe to properly thank you. I'll get the books I last used in Amsterdam. I promise to use them, next time.)

Back to archive top level