tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 27 07:44:26 1997

Re: Klingon PbEM

In a message dated 97-11-27 05:29:11 EST, KiljaH:

<< >Another question. Not really about Klingon, but I hope someone will
answer
 it. What language does the Borg speak. In the movies >they only speak
 English, but I don't think that that is there own language, because than
 they have to be made by humans and that !
 >is not the case.  I am only curious, because if there not yet is a Borg
 language I am going to give it a try. I like it to make new >languages and
 a Borg language sounds like a challenge to me.

 I bet they'd use something like Loglan... or maybe just computer code. >>

Hol'e' lujatlhbogh *Bajor*nganpu' DellaHchugh vay', yIDel
mu'tlheghmey law' vIQoypu' 'ach mu'ghom pabDaj je vIghajbe'
mu'ghom ngaS'a' *Bajor*ngan Hol

Back to archive top level