tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 28 01:27:39 1997

Re: Klingon PbEM

I agree - but from a roleplaying standpoint, binary would be a bit of a pain
to implement.  However, you could go a bit of a level higher, and implement
it as a programming language that is spoken, if you Really want to go
through the effort :-)  And if you want to make it hard on the players...
use something like C or another language that produces semi-hard to read
coding.  If you want a list of my personal suggestions, drop me a line -
I've got links to quite a few obsure programming languages.

Ka'Tor
(Davis)