tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 13 19:22:01 1997

Re: mavjop ghItlh wejDIch

Terrence Donnelly wrote:

> At 01:45 PM 11/12/97 -0800, charghwI' wrote:
> >I can't read this without any glottal stops. You apparently are
> >using some combination of text tools that filtered out all the
> >glottal stops. It's like trying to rad nglish with all th s
> >rmovd.
> >

> On the other hand, my mail reader (Eudora on an IBM PC) read her text fine,
> so the problem is not quite so simple.

paghlogh jabbI'IDDaj cha'DI' (Mac De' Netscape 3.0) jabbI'ID laDwI'wIj,
cha'chu'be. cha'bejmeH <qawHaq ngoq> vIchoHpu' neH.

When my e-mail reader (Netscape 3.0 Mac) first showed her text, it
didn't show it correctly. For it to do so, I just changed the <document
encoding>.

Back to archive top level