tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 12 19:14:24 1997

Re: mavjop ghItlh wejDIch

At 01:45 PM 11/12/97 -0800, charghwI' wrote:
>I can't read this without any glottal stops. You apparently are
>using some combination of text tools that filtered out all the
>glottal stops. It's like trying to rad nglish with all th s
>rmovd.

On the other hand, my mail reader (Eudora on an IBM PC) read her text fine,
so the problem is not quite so simple.

Dunqu' lutlIj, SanDar. vIlaDtaHvIs, jIbel.

(I love the idea of a Klingon souvenier shop selling reactor figurines!)

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level