tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 09 14:45:13 1997

Re: First Post! and Hamlet Q?

I wondered the same thing once, but I think they have a few left. Just not
enoug to advertise on their merchant page. Just send them the money and
tell them what you want. I have a copy myself, |I can look up the quote if
you tell me the act and scene numbers. Thanks, tlhIngan maH.

Qapla'!

----------

> Hello!
> My name is Steve Floyd, and I am obviously a Star Trek enthusiast...
> I hope with my  abundant free time to learn a little Klingon through
> enrolling in the postal course and picking up the dictionary. If I knew
some
> Klingon now I would have sent this message in our native tongue, but
alas...

> I have a brief question that I hope someone can answer.
> For my senior page in my yearbook, I was going to place a favorite Hamlet
> quote of mine,
> "I am but mad north north west, when the wind is southerly I know a Hawk
> from a hansaw."
> Pondering this today, I realized it would be much more authentic if I had
it
> in the original Klingon. I know you have Hamlet translated, (are there
still
> bound copies available?) and I was wondering if someone could tell me how
> say it?
> Thank you very much,
> and I am glad to be here.
>

> Stephen Floyd