tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 04 17:42:57 1997

First Post! and Hamlet Q?

Hello!
My name is Steve Floyd, and I am obviously a Star Trek enthusiast...
I hope with my  abundant free time to learn a little Klingon through
enrolling in the postal course and picking up the dictionary. If I knew some
Klingon now I would have sent this message in our native tongue, but alas...

I have a brief question that I hope someone can answer.
For my senior page in my yearbook, I was going to place a favorite Hamlet
quote of mine,
"I am but mad north north west, when the wind is southerly I know a Hawk
from a hansaw."
Pondering this today, I realized it would be much more authentic if I had it
in the original Klingon. I know you have Hamlet translated, (are there still
bound copies available?) and I was wondering if someone could tell me how to
say it?
Thank you very much,
and I am glad to be here.

Stephen Floyd