tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 25 18:37:59 1997

Help to talk forum

Greetings David Trimboli :

> If you are able to join the OnLive Talker program on the KLI's webpage,
> you'll be able to speak occasionally with experienced
> Klingonists who can help you.  I'm usually on Thursdays at 9-10pm Eastern
> Time, and Mark Shoulson has office hours posted on the page.

	What is the difference of this time from Greenwich?  I'm curious to see how
it works, but pehaps I'm not yet able to participate of forum.

--
Francisco Fonseca; Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca
Belo Horizonte MG - Brasil

Back to archive top level