tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 21 18:05:14 1997

KLBC

>  > Yes, indeed there is!  I'm SuStel, the list's Beginners' Grammarian.  My
>  job
>  > is to help out newcomers and others who need my help.  If you've got a
>  > question, or just want to chat at a beginners' level, just put "KLBC" on
>  the
>  > front of your subject line.  This stands for "Klingon Language
Beginners'

>  > *something*." ("Corner"?  "Conference"?  "Club"?  No one seems to
>  remember,
>  > and it was created before I'd joined the list.)

AFAIK (I joined and later left the list quite some time age - 1.5 years ago?)
"KLBC"
stands/stood for Klingon Language Beginners' Course. It was thought to
introduce
an ongioing course, but that idea was dropped later - if i remember
correctly.

Bye
   yabHuj / Volker

  QIb SuvwI'a' yabHuj              1st Officer I.K.V. SuSghar
    Khemorex Klinzhai  -  Dark Vengeance Fleet  -  Germany
       [email protected]     PGP Key available
       http://www.khemorex-klinzhai.de/faqs/kli-faq.html
                    The Klingon Clubs FAQ

Back to archive top level